The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Time for a little move

Welcome to the new home of my blog! For various and sundry reasons, I've decided to switch over from Live Journal. Those interested in past posts can access them at www.livejournal.com/users/lisa39.

I do not have any cute pictures. I am of the truly ignorant when it comes to lovely decorations online. :) Also, my username on here is "Shell." Friends of mine may wonder at this. I offer it as a corruption of my middle name and leave it at that. More to come later on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

To reiterate my comment on your other blog: Woot! Welcome to blogger. I am "anonymous commenter" no longer!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

As am I!! I think I figured out the enable comment thing!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Congrats on the move!!:)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home