The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

For a family who loves me so much.
For a brother who cares enough to encourage.
For friends who make this world a better place to be in.
For a job that challenges, bosses that care, and coworkers I truly enjoy.
For a church that opens its arms.
For a Savior that covers me in His grace and gives me a reason for living.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

What a wonderful list! Happy Thanksgiving! :D

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home