The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Continual Loop

I cannot get this song by Spoon out of my head.

I also can't get "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You" by The Black Kids out of my head either. (There's a lot going on in my head, trust me.) There are parts of this song that remind me so much of the beginning of a New Order song or something... can't quite remember. Probably why I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Cool! I hadn't heard of either of those--it's always fun to be exposed to new music!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home