The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Recipe for a Great Weekend



Three best friends.*
One Honda Civic.
Gorgeous weather.
Biggest private home in the U.S.
Mix together and hit the road.

*Note: Must let friendships marinate for more than a decade for weekend to be truly perfect.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. The Biltmore Estate is on my list to visit. One of these days...

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

I love it! Bet it was tons of fun & laughs!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awesome! I've never been to the Biltmore either...we'll go one of these days!

4:24 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

How wonderful! I love the note about letting friendships "marinate"--how very true!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home