The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Handy Tip of the Day

Remember to remove the sun shades on your windshield before attempting to drive out of the library parking lot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

This goes hand in hand with the tip of remembering to unbuckle your seatbelt before rushing into a store when you're in a hurry.:)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

HahaHA! Thanks for my giggle today!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Always willing to lend a hand to the human race at large. :) In my defense, I was backing out of the parking space, so I didn't look forward until I was in the correct position. It's amazing I've made it this far in life!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I will try to remember.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home