The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally

For those of you who may be fellow Lost fans out there, I offer this "Final Episode" that aired at the Consumer Electronic Show CES in Vegas. The joke about CES is in the beginning, but my favorite part is when Henry Gale reveals to Sayid what it has all been about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I keep meaning to watch this when I get home (I don't have speakers at work). I've been a faithful Lost fan but said I was NOT going to watch it when it resumed this spring...I just haven't enjoyed the further questions and lack of answers, but there's NOTHING ELSE ON. Well, nothing I care to get addicted to, so I suppose, next Wednesday night at 10, I'll be glued to the TV once again. If nothing else, it helps me keep up with the talk around the water cooler, that's for certain.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Whew! I finally remembered to come visit your blog when I had speakers!! I love it!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home