The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Positively Giddy!




Many, many thanks to my incredible encouragers out there. I never could have done it without you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! wooohooo!!!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Now that the pressure is off, maybe you'll be able to answer some of the questions from a couple of posts ago! (And maybe, you'll let us read your novel?? :) Hint, hint!!)

Way to go!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you! Amy- I tried to post a comment to your blog, but it didn't work - congrats fellow NaNo'er!!

Some day, the novel will be "out there" but, despite the fact that I achieved my 50,000 word count, it is not done yet.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Congrats! Enjoy your win! You earned it.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Woohoooo! Congrats! Do you get a t-shirt? :D

2:17 PM  
Blogger beth said...

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment. :)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home