The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Monday, November 27, 2006

On the Road

Younger Bro and I, after a 14-hour drive back to Nashville…

Shell: I think we’re definitely bonded now.

YB (sarcastically): Yes. Because we were so NOT close before.

Shell: Well, we weren’t very close when you first moved in with me.

YB: But then we had hundreds of hours of watching “Buffy.” Hundreds of hours of a shared mutual interest.

Shell: Thank you, Joss Whedon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YB got sarcastic? Wow, I can't even imagine what that would be like...

Hombre Queso

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

If you can survive a cartrip together, you're blood alright.;)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home