The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Huh

As I collided with the steel beam that holds up my carport and scraped off the trim on the right side of my car, it occurred to me - oh, it's going to be *that* kind of day...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Uh oh-better stop for some chocolate & ice creme on the way home.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand...

9:46 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Sometimes it's better just to go back to bed and cut your losses.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

katrina and jules - I think both of you have the right idea!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home