The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Held in His Arms

There are a lot of hurting people in my world right now who are dealing with loss, illness, and unexpected shifts in life situations. This verse is for them:

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
-Psalm 34:17-18


2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

What a great verse. I love it. I found it the first time when I was looking up "broken heart" in the concordance, and it truly is full of comfort. :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lisa - I just heard about D.J.'s mom. If you talk to him in the next little while, please tell him Eric and I are praying for him.

Thanks for the birthday wish yesterday!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home