The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Monday, May 19, 2008

50 Odd Things

1. Do you like blue cheese? No

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Good grief, no.

3. Do you own a gun? Nope.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I’m allergic to most of the flavors, sadly.

5. Do you get nervous before Dr. appts? Absolutely.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I’ve not devoted much thought to hot dogs.

7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Perhaps a couple. If forced.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Skinny vanilla latte

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The Mackintosh jewelry the church gave me in Scotland as a going away present.

 12. Favorite hobby? Reading

11. How do you eat your eggs? Scrambled dry

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? There are things I dislike, but I don’t hate them.

16. Middle name? Michelle – after the Beatle’s song…

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I want a bagel. I’m hungry. I want a bagel.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Gas. Doritos. Gum.

19. Three drinks you regularly drink? Snapple Diet Green Tea, A & W Diet Root Beer, water

20. Current worry right now? Actually rather peaceful at the moment.

21. Current hate right now? That tunic/legging look.

22. Favorite place to be? On a boat in the water… ;-)

23. How did you bring in the New Years? Ah, that was not a fun night this year.

24. Where would you like to go? No way I could begin to name where I want to go, but I’m headed to Australia in August!

25. Name three people who will complete this. n/a

26. Do you own slippers? Huh? House shoes? I’ve got a pair of those.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Green with a sort of leafy motif.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No – they get really hot and don’t breathe.

29. Can you whistle? Barely.

30. Favorite colors? Green.

31. Would you be a pirate? Who wouldn’t want to be a pirate?

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am a human iPod Shuffle in the shower; it could be anything.

33. Favorite girl's name? Anne.

34. Favorite boy's name? Joshua

35. What's in your pocket right now? Lint.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably something said in the production meeting this morning.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbie

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken finger from football. Hurt worse than breaking both my ankles.

39. Do you love where you live? I love my house.

40. How many TV’s do you have? One

41. Who is your loudest friend? I’m not answering this one…

42. How many dogs do you have? One - Hamish. He may look like a cat, but he’s really a puppy inside.

43. What are you thrilled about right now? There are bagels in the kitchen…

44. Do you have a crush on someone? Oh, yes.

45. What is your favorite book? Practically impossible to answer this one.

46. What is your favorite candy? Cadbury Caramel Milk Chocolate.

47. Favorite Sports Team? Nope.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? This World is Not My Home

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Completely conked out

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I hope Younger Bro doesn’t use all the hot water…

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Okay I'm with you on the pirate thing...especially if somehow Johnny Depp is involved. And I had a Holly Hobbie cake for my birthday once. It rocked. I even had her as my first lunchbox. Metal mind you. Then my first plastic lunchbox was Dukes of Hazzard. Hmm okay, apparently I've shared TMI & have ventured into that awkward silence where there's nothing really to say to those random facts I've spewed out. (and that MAY be the longest run-on sentence EVAH!);) Much love

3:04 PM  
Blogger Carrie Brown said...

Lisa,
Good to see how you are doing! I got your blog from Stephanie Schwieter's. Looks like you are the same fun Lisa! Hope you are doing well!
Carrie (Owen) Brown

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home