The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can I Get a Napkin, Please?

Ever wanted to be part of a spontaneous musical number in a public setting? Sit back and enjoy. Be sure to watch it all the way through.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

lol loved it!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

That was awesome! Let the people unite over our universal need for paper products! Let spontaneous song and dance erupt all over the world!

I only wish I'd been there to witness it...lol!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"Can I get a napkin, please!" Thanks Lisa. I'm going to have that song in my head the whole day! :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home