The Far Side of the Ocean

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the ocean, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." - Psalm 139:9-10

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

It started as a Nanowrimo challenge and evolved from there. My current work in process is a cozy mystery.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Deliciously Irresponsible

Vacuum living room: No
Clean bathrooms: No
Tidy home office: No
Clean off dining room table: No
Wash car: No
Grocery shop: No
Bills paid: No
Clean up garden: No

Wallow on sofa with delicious Diet Coke and good mystery book: Yes
See Spiderman 3: Yes
Enjoy Cracker Barrel breakfast with Younger Bro: Yes
Fit into size 8 capris: Yes! (done before aforementioned breakfast ensued, though)
Talk to Mom to discuss Amazing Race finale, men, and life in general: Yes
Talk to Dad to discuss outings for their upcoming visit, the car, and what’s playing at movies: Yes
Sunday nap: Yes
Saturday morning sleep in: Yes

All in all, I’d say it was a productive weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what's the word on vacation activities?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

an excellent weekend indeed!! And I lost interest part way through Amazing Race (really wanted Uchenna and Joyce to win) but was at least happy that Charla and Mirna did NOT win. But that's just me.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Wow am I jealous!! ;)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home